Grace and Peace be unto you from our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. We certainly welcome you to the Friendship Missionary Baptist Church of Dundee, “The Church Where Love is Shown.” It is our continual endeavor by the Grace of God, to fulfill the mission of Jesus Christ here on earth.
We are committed to Exalting Jesus Christ with spirit-filled praise and worship. We are committed to Edifying the Saints of God through Christ centered, biblically based preaching and teaching. We are committed to Evangelizing the World through the spread of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It is our prayer that in all things you may be strengthened with might through the Spirit of God, and rooted and grounded in his love!
Yours in Christ,
|Friendship Radio Ministry. The word of God can be heard from the Pulpit of Friendship Missionary Baptist Church every Sunday from 10:00 am to 10:30 am on WSIR 1490 AM Family Radio. Visit us at familyradio1490.com
- Radio Ministry-FMBC members are encouraged to invite friends, family and associates to tune into WSIR 1490 at 10AM every Sunday to hear the truth of God's word preached from the pulpit of Friendship. This is a major facet of our Evangelism outreach, seeking to fulfill our duty to the Great Commission.
- Saturday, October 3rd at 10am there will be a meeting at FMBC with all youth and children counselors and workers.
- Wednesday, October 21st, FMBC has been invited to Mount Olive Missionary Baptist Church of Medulla, FL to help celebrate their 115th Church Anniversary. Pastor Hugh Strafford.
- Saturday, October 24th, Sunday School Teachers outing and luncheon.
- Saturday, October 25th, FMBC has been invited to New Antioch M.B. Church to help celebrate their Church's Anniversary. Pastor Derrick Baker
Teacher of the Month: Sis. Chaka McDaniels